Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A note about presentation

Of course a blog is a personal space where ideas and opinions are expressed. So, what matters most in a blog is how good the content is. But the way it looks is in itself a reflection of the blogger's personality and the blog's design may have a story to tell.

In my case, I have chosen a very dark, mostly black, sober design. It is not a random choice. Being an avid computer user, I know all too well how your eyes get red after hours upon hours of looking at the screen. Black is the gentlest background color for my readers' eyes.

I could have chosen to use some dark photo or picture instead. But that would mean more bits to transmit. So I'd rather stick with the very simple, very clean, black color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Erik Lallemand's blog by Erik Lallemand is licensed under
a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.