Monday, April 15, 2013

About this blog and me

Hello,

Welcome to my blog. This is not the first one I've had but at the moment of this writing, it's the one that I have maintained and updated the longest and the most frequently.

I am a French man with a background of studying Master Degree in telecoms, which involves IT, electronics, electricity, radio waves, etc. I have worked in Thailand, South Africa, Belgium, the Netherlands, and France. So far my work has been mostly about creating software (for telecom) and performing analyses on the quality of service, in order to improve mobile networks day by day.

My interests include, but are not limited to, science, programming, configuring computers, video games, reading, cinema, politics, gardening, DIY, traveling, scuba diving, discovering the similarities and differences between cultures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Erik Lallemand's blog by Erik Lallemand is licensed under
a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.