Sunday, April 21, 2013

Filler

I have started writing a decently sized article which consumes a lot of my time and it is not ready yet. While I certainly have no obligation to post an article every day I intend to put out content on a regular basis. That's why I have to confess that movie reviews will often be used as a filler when I'm too busy.

On the upside, I have already watched and reviewed enough movies, including bad ones, to have a provision of 50 good movies at hand to be reviewed on this blog. That's why I'll be able to spare you such terrible movies as:
  • 15 minutes
  • Against the dark
  • Antitrust
  • Attack of the gryphon
  • Azumi 2: death or love
  • Bells of innocence
  • Black water
  • The Good, the Bad, the Weird
  • Born to raise hell
  • Bully
  • Death bell
  • D.E.B.S.
  • Dekker the trucker
  • Doing hard time
  • Dungeons and dragons
  • Dragnet
  • Dragon fighter (this one takes the cake!)
  • Duelist
  • Employee of the month
  • Fight night
  • Hackers
  • Hunting Piranha
  • King rising
  • Lake Placid 2
  • Legion
  • Lost Colony
  • Messengers 2: the scarecrow
  • No speed limit (aka Dolphin)
  • Resident evil afterlife
  • Red sands
  • Red water
  • Seven pounds
  • Showdown at area 51
  • Splinter
  • The restless
  • The Fifth Commandment
  • The doors of time
  • The circuit
  • The cottage
  • The devil's tomb
  • The green hornet
  • The last airbender
  • The prophecy 2
  • The raid: redemption
  • The terror experiment
  • Undead
  • X cross

For this time, THIS is the filler. Enjoy all of those really bad movies that I will spare you a detailed review of! I will also spare you the not-bad-but-not-good movies that I also have in store. You're welcome! :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Erik Lallemand's blog by Erik Lallemand is licensed under
a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.