Sunday, September 1, 2013

It's taking longer than I thought



Some articles take a long time to write. I've spent hours yesterday and today on an article that I'll finish tomorrow or the day after. It's something I did not really expect when getting into blogging. The bloggers who inspired me to start writing publish several articles or links every day. I don't know how they find the time to read everything they prop, let alone everything they write.

I suppose it has to do with personal style, with the personal drive to either provide a lot of things or things more precise, or explanations. Unquestionably also, these people have families and a busy agenda so I'm sure they had to adapt their blogging and browsing style to the constraints of their lives.

So, this will be my short article of the day. Just this observation on blogging itself. If you don't blog, why not? Let me point you again to one of my favorite past articles: the Bayart scale which discusses the matter of people who only read or who go further and start writing.

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Erik Lallemand's blog by Erik Lallemand is licensed under
a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.