Friday, April 4, 2014

Visitors?


This blog is a tiny personal blog. I don't receive a lot of hits nor do I try and lure visitors to this corner of the internet. Some contributions on other blogs have however led a few people (mostly from France) to come and check some of my articles.

So I don't have a lot of readers but out of curiosity I always check the statistics when I connect to my account.

Today, I had a phone interview with a foreign company. I won't disclose whom nor from which country. But I had only 1 interview.

And look at those statistics of visitors: a spike of visits from the very country where I'm applying! And the few articles I published that deal remotely with work have been visited.

Coincidence?
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Erik Lallemand's blog by Erik Lallemand is licensed under
a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.