Saturday, May 31, 2014

Hiatus

I haven't published anything in a while. I've gotten so much into the ins and outs of IQ and Mensa and other High IQ groups that I stopped writing for my blog. I want to report on the subject of IQ about the reality and the myths and the personalities and... there's really a lot of things to say on the subject but I'm still going through discovery. I'm meeting people regularly. Some are undeniably smart and some (I'm thinking of 1 in particular) are dumber than the dumbest people I've ever met.

In other words, there's a lot of angles to the subject and I haven't found the right ones yet. I had started writing 1 massive article but the more time passes and the more it seems like a wrong approach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Erik Lallemand's blog by Erik Lallemand is licensed under
a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.